Gartner defines “Work Management” as follows:
ServicePRO is an Enterprise Work Management suite intended to align the delivery of information technology (IT) and other business services with objectives of the enterprise. The focus of ServicePRO is delivery of services using best practice processes.
ServicePRO suite is the glue that binds people, equipment and processes (service requests, collaboration and task flows) in a coherent framework that drives modern enterprises. Top among ServicePRO’s objectives are the following:
- Value and Efficiency - tracking Services delivered vis-à-vis the cost of providing these Services.
- Service Level - are quality and timeliness objectives being met?
- Risk Containment - identifying and evaluating the consequences of risks taken or avoided.
- Collaboration Effectiveness - using the most effective communication channels in a structured method and measuring results.
- Governance and Compliance - ensuring that approved processes are being followed.
- Budget Adherence and Resource Allocation - optimizing the use of available funds and avoiding unnecessary expenditures.
Where to Next?
- Workflow Best Practices
- Business Rules
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises
- BOF Night (Birds of a Feather)
- Cloud test drive - no setup required
- Preloaded with data
- Get an immediate look and feel
- Focus on your specific requirements
- Organize your service desk
- Streamline your processes
- Determine if ServicePRO® is the right solution for you
- Discuss licensing options