My Workspace view is your dynamic ‘get it done!’ viewport. Here, you can view at a glance:
- requests and tasks that have come into your personal inbox, or folders that are shared with other team members
- requests that you are actively working on
- requests that you manage or are responsible for
We designed the My Workspace view to maximize your efficiency.
- Requests are prioritized. Higher priority requests are shown first. Within a priority level, the ‘first come-first served’ rule is automatically applied.
- Drill-down interface presents information in digestible chunks, and allows you to dig deeper and reveal the details of a request.
- Allows for rapid processing of assigned work
Inbox & Shared Folders
Work in Progress
The Preview pane displays all the relevant information that has been captured in this service request.
The lower portion of the screen includes more information and details for a selected request:
Other tabs in the Preview Pane include:
- Request Properties showing statistics and properties
- Custom Fields facilitate collection of information specific to the task
- Communications documents chats, quick messages, and emails between technicians and users
The Ribbon Toolbar shown at the top of the screen enables you to perform various actions on the highlighted request.
The Update Request tab group provides functions like entering memos, attaching files, and even launching RemoteASSIST® screen sharing utility (included).
For example, if you click on the Schedule / Close icon, you can schedule when to begin working on the request, when the work is due by (generating alerts as the deadline looms…) or close the request altogether.
You can also schedule meetings with other team members. Calendar information is automatically synchronized with Microsoft Exchange.
The Project submenu allows you to create child requests in order to partition the request into smaller tasks that can be independently assigned to others and independently scheduled.
You can also convert this request into a predefined project template like a change management request, or on-boarding a new employee.
The Social submenu enables collaboration and communications between colleagues and users. From here, you can post Quick Messages to new or existing threads, conduct on-line chats, and set email notification options to keep colleagues and customers informed of activities performed on the request.
The Lookup / View tab group on the far right section of the Ribbon toolbar enables you to filter items displayed in the activity stream, find suggested or historical solutions, and look up related requests.
Where to Next?
- Workflow Best Practices
- Business Rules
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises
- BOF Night (Birds of a Feather)
- Cloud test drive - no setup required
- Preloaded with data
- Get an immediate look and feel
- Focus on your specific requirements
- Organize your service desk
- Streamline your processes
- Determine if ServicePRO® is the right solution for you
- Discuss licensing options