Your account manager works closely with you to design your implementation plan and book your installation. Our Professional Services Team consists of experienced ITIL Help Desk Software Consultants. A certified ServicePRO® Consultant will work in a remote session with your administrators to install and test all components guaranteeing that ServicePRO® is properly configured in a test environment.
ServicePRO® offers a variety of professional services options to help you and your organization make the most of our intuitive software. The option you choose depends on your budget and the complexity of your organization.
Web Based Training
Once installation is complete, an ITIL certified consultant will work with your ServicePRO® administrator to ensure you get the most out of ServicePRO®, in your environment.
Five, One Hour Web Sessions on ServicePRO®
Session One - Queue and Category Creation
Session Two - User Defined Fields
Session Three - Business Rules
Session Four - Projects and Project Templates
Session Five - Data Analysis and Asset Management
A Typical Agenda Includes:
- Review of your ServicePRO® setup
- Resolve common help desk issues such as improving communication with end users
- Review of your help desk workflow
- ITIL services support
- Setting up an effective knowledgebase
- Administrative training in advanced ServicePRO® features such as Business Rules, Asset Management and User Defined Fields
- Customization of end user web portal
Where to Next?
- Workflow Best Practices
- Business Rules
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises
- BOF Night (Birds of a Feather)
- Cloud test drive - no setup required
- Preloaded with data
- Get an immediate look and feel
- Focus on your specific requirements
- Organize your service desk
- Streamline your processes
- Determine if ServicePRO® is the right solution for you
- Discuss licensing options