ServicePRO® creates synergy by combining these two paradigms:
- Social software removes the barriers to communication that create information silos in many organizations.
- Service and project management gives social software structure and measurable goals.
ServicePRO® includes a number of social tools that incorporate directly into the service infrastructure: These tools enable linking of collaboration and communication activities to specific projects, tasks, or calendar items.
RemoteASSIST® Screen Sharing
Enhances incident resolution by providing live support to end users, controlling unattended computers, and transferring files.
The ServicePRO® Chat application allows you to communicate in real time with other support reps all within your company interface.
When launched from a service request, the entire chat transcript will be attached to the request.
ServicePRO® Quick Message
The ServicePRO® Quick Message function allow you to instantly send messages to concerned parties of a Service request. Quick messages can be sent among users and create a dialog thread within a request.
The ServicePRO® Calendar synchronizes with Microsoft Exchange. It integrates meeting and appointments with appropriate requests and tasks.
ServicePRO® Document Management
Document management in ServicePRO® is directly integrated with requests and projects. Common document types are automatically indexed, and available for quick preview.
Other functionality includes check-in / check-out, encryption, document properties, and more.
Where to Next?
- Workflow Best Practices
- Business Rules
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises
- BOF Night (Birds of a Feather)
- Cloud test drive - no setup required
- Preloaded with data
- Get an immediate look and feel
- Focus on your specific requirements
- Organize your service desk
- Streamline your processes
- Determine if ServicePRO® is the right solution for you
- Discuss licensing options