Your service desk may not be staffed around the clock but your ServicePRO self-service portal is always ‘open for business’.
ServicePRO self-service portal empowers your users to:
- Find out answers to their questions even before they reach your service desk,
- Log requests that they cannot resolve by themselves,
- Check up on the progress for their requests,
- Be informed about your service desk
ServicePRO’s predefined templates makes it easy to log request, collecting all the information you need to efficiently process the request. Using templates also makes it easy to apply automation rules in ServicePRO’s workflow engine.
End Users can Track Their Own Requests
Since end users can follow progress on their requests, call volume to your service desk is dramatically reduced. In addition to active tracking, requesters can be automatically notified whenever action is performed on one of their requests.
Refreshing Corporate Knowledge is an Asset
Instead of answering the same question over and over, organizations can save time and money by building an online knowledge base. Help your end-users to resolve their common issues through Best Solutions in your service desk’s knowledge base which will potentially reduce number of requests logged to your help desk
Collaboration and Communication
End users can get notifications when their requests are updated. End users can also set reminders and receive instant messages from the support staff who are servicing their request.
Where to Next?
- Workflow Best Practices
- Business Rules
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises
- BOF Night (Birds of a Feather)
- Cloud test drive - no setup required
- Preloaded with data
- Get an immediate look and feel
- Focus on your specific requirements
- Organize your service desk
- Streamline your processes
- Determine if ServicePRO® is the right solution for you
- Discuss licensing options